2. Information Collection
- We collect personal information that is necessary for the operation of our school, which may include student’s name, date of birth, academic records, health information, and contact details of parents or guardians.
- We may also collect non-personal information relating to your use of our website or educational platforms.
3. Use of Information
- Personal information is used for educational, administrative, health and safety, and communication purposes.
- We may use the information for improvement of our educational offerings and facilities, as well as for research and statistical analysis.
4. Disclosure of Information
- Shikshantar will not disclose personal information to third parties without consent, except where required by law or in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the school (e.g., to external service providers).
- We ensure that all third parties are compliant with our privacy standards and legal requirements.
5. Data Security
- We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure.
- Our security measures include, but are not limited to, encryption, access controls, and secure communication methods.
6. Access and Correction
- Individuals have the right to access the personal information that Shikshantar holds about them and to request that it be corrected if it is inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete.
- Requests for access or correction should be made to the contact details provided in this policy.
7. Online Privacy
- We may collect non-personal information about how users interact with our website or educational platforms. This information is used to improve user experience and for analytical purposes.
- Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
- Continued use of our services following the posting of changes will indicate your acceptance of the changes.
9. Contact Information
For any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9820700455