- Welcome to Shikshantar (“we,” “us,” or “our”). These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with Shikshantar and provide important information about your rights and responsibilities.
2. Acceptance of Terms
- By enrolling a student at Shikshantar, using our facilities, or participating in our programs, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you should not enroll or participate in our programs.
3. Enrollment and Admissions
- Admission to Shikshantar is open to all individuals who meet our enrollment criteria, without discrimination on any legally protected basis.
- Enrollment is subject to review of the applicant’s qualifications and availability of space.
4. Fees and Payments
- Shikshantar is committed to providing educational opportunities irrespective of the financial status of the family. However, certain fees may be applicable for materials, extracurricular activities, or other services.
- All fees are due as specified in the enrollment agreement or billing statement.
5. Code of Conduct
- All students and staff are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful, safe, and conducive to learning.
- Violations of the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion or termination.
6. Academic Policies
- Students are expected to adhere to all academic requirements and maintain a standard of academic performance.
- Policies regarding grading, promotion, and academic integrity will be clearly communicated and enforced.
7. Privacy and Data Protection
- Sensitive information will be handled with the utmost care and in compliance with applicable laws.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Shikshantar and its staff are not liable for personal injury or loss of property, except as may be required by law.
- This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including (but not limited to) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of or damage to property; and claims of third parties.
9. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
- Shikshantar reserves the right to modify or amend these terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon their posting on our website or distribution to the community.
- Continued enrollment after such changes will constitute your consent to such changes.
10. Governing Law
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Shikshantar operates.
11. Contact Information
For any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us at email@example.com or +91-9820700455